WOMAN-HERITAGE IN MOVEMENT.
From the perspective proposed by Among Suns and Moons, women are a living example of this reality, as they transmit multiple material and immaterial traditions and values conforming the individual and collective heritage. They transmit identity and cultural legacies that come from their native places if they are migrants; they multiply and spread values present in their identity that belong to other times and territories with their ancestors, or they reinforce the tradition daily transmitted from generation to generation.
General Objective: Raise awareness about the role of women emphasising on the rural area knowing that they are builders of society, material and immaterial heritage, tradition, biocultural and environmental knowledge, contributing to the integral development of individuals and communities.
- Identify social acceptance of rural women.
- Determine the contribution of rural women towards the construction of society and the traditional, environmental and material and immaterial heritage knowledge.
- Analyse the role of rural women as transmitting agent of knowledge, heritage and tradition.
- Contribute to spread the word about women’s contributions, their necessities and goals accomplished.
- Give out information and tools for a better wellbeing through workshops, seminaries and training days.
- Creation of a exchange network of experiences, traditions, developed processes and goals achieved.
- Contribute to the revaluation of rural women, their work and efforts given to the construction of societies they are in.
- Raise awareness about rural women’s rights as in Human Rights, defence of legal work and better life conditions, among others.
- Recognise their capability to reaffirm their dynamics of applying and transmitting material and immaterial knowledge that is part of heritage.
- Show the necessities of rural women, their aims and contributions to integral development.
- Open the debate with causes and consequences of the female migration reality and how it affects the rural abandonment and social knitting.
Investigation: Register of elements of local, transferred, assumed or adapted memory. Processes of identity and cultural values.
Audivisual Production. Recollection of testimonies of rural women contributing to material and immaterial heritage in local and destiny points. Their participation in restoring and applying heritage knowledge is rescued, as well as their capability to transform and adapt them to new realities. (Register in different formats to be multiplied through social media, exhibitions and established programmes).
Workshops and Seminaries. Creation of workshops based on the structure of the GNH (Gross National Happiness), Human Rights, Labour Rights and Inclusion.
Networking. Women Heritage in Movement. Share experiences, knowledge, traditions, proposals and information that serve as support for the integral development and wellbeing of rural women.
Extra Activities. Defined according to specific necessities of each territory.