Project consolidated by the Confederación Latinoamericana de Trabajadores and Among Suns and Moons with the following entities.
Foundation Among Suns and Moons.
CIEC. Centro de investigaciones y estudios de la Cooperativa de profesores de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia.
CATSO . Corporación Autónoma de Trabajo Social.
CINCOP Central de Integración y capacitación cooperativa.
COAMIGOS. Cooperativa Multiactiva de amigos de Ricaurte.
FECEMU Federación de Mutuales y organizaciones solidarias de Bogotá y la Región. Central FENALSOL Federación Colombiana de entidades Solidarias.
FEDESCASANARE Federación de Empresas Solidarias del Casanare.
MESACOOPS Federación Mesa Cooperativa social y solidaria.
MUTUAL “CONSTRUIR BIENESTAR”.
Red UNICOSOL. Universidades Colombianas Solidarias.
Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia.
Articulate actions of intervention and support in different regions of Colombia to execute development plans involving various inherent aspects of society. Coordinating actions, efforts, capacities and knowledge to improve the abilities of the population.
1.) General Direction and Coordination: Colacot.
Counting with a Coordination Committee conformed by COLACOT and three representatives of local cooperation partners for Colombia.
• Design the Operative Plans according to the cooperation objectives.
• Establishing work schedules.
• Defining the organizations, human talents, physical and economic resources.
• Supervising and watching over the execution of the operative plans according with the deadlines.
• Having quarterly meeting of evaluation.
• Presenting quarterly reports about the status of the actions to the rest of legal entities.
• Biannual general evaluation about the status of the agreement.
• Decision making about planes, projects and programmes to develop according to the main agreement, which will be under the coordination of the General Director.
• Coordinating meeting with investors to agree on the proper audits and evaluation activities.
Coordinated by Among Suns and Moons.
Counting with a support committee conformed by three representatives of entities involved with experience and knowledge in projects, research techniques, training and technical assistance.
• Coordinating meetings to analyse those programmes and projects to develop according to the inter-cooperative agreement.
• Analysing and recommending the methodologies to execute the process of developing the agreement.
• Evaluating the processes and recommending the improvement actions to execute.
• Agreeing on support techniques for the activities.
• Meeting with the national, regional and international cooperation entities to evaluate and create agreements, techniques and contributions for the cooperation projects to better develop.
• Receiving and assessing the CVs of specialists or professionals offered by the organizations.
PROMOTION AND SUPPORT COMMITTEE:
• Accounting to the General Direction and the Technical Committee. With support of the central coordinator committee.
• Integrates local and regional organizations contributing to the activities.